Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K came with ST12 controller

Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten the ST12 with the 4K? I got a good deal on my drone at best buy, but I'm pretty sure it was a reverb. There wasn't a lanyard and not until yesterday did I notice the "N" is missing from the YU EEC badge on the drone.

Reactions: PilotRichard

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The ST12 may very well be a collectors item. Not many were built.

Reaction score
Found another question in the forum.
St-12 vs St-10
Guess I wasn't three only one. Sorry for the redundancy.

D

Deleted member 13635

Noticed my Q500 badge is EEC, no YUN. Is that the sign of a refurb?

Reaction score
Received a st12 with my Q as well. Bought it through Beech camera via Amazon. Everything looked new; better be for the price I paid. Hoping I can use it with an H I plan on buying.

Reactions: PilotRichard
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten the ST12 with the 4K? I got a good deal on my drone at best buy, but I'm pretty sure it was a reverb. There wasn't a lanyard and not until yesterday did I notice the "N" is missing from the YU EEC badge on the drone.
I just bought a brand new Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K, and it arrrived with the ST12 Transmitter also ($500 set Ebay). I did some reading and this is the next generation of the ST10+. It has 2 more channels - ST12, with one dedicated to the lifting of "Landing Gear" (Left) and un-used dial on right. This is the TX that comes with Yuneec's Tornado and Typhoon H. It has the exact same Specifics on TX Range etc, so it's a better Transmitter period. My drone and TX are working perfectly, and I'll be able to use this TX on another Yuneec Hexacoptor Drone, Yaaa ! Oh and the YUNEEC Logo is only lightly glued onto the canopy, so I used Clearcoat "TouchUp" paint for my car and sealed it in place. LOL ST12 Specs.PNG ST12 TX.PNG

Reactions: Cesnep
Reaction score
Just got mine today. So I should consider it a good thing to have the st12?

Reaction score
The ST12 is also compatible with the Typhoon H. A word to the wise through-do not update the firmware on the ST12 or it will render the extra controls useless if you did want to use it with a Typhoon H.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pcdoc69