Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K has no range

Reaction score
I had my Q shot out of the sky . I was flying in the neighborhood. At my work. And had some one take a shot at my Q and the struck motor . Rebuilt it even with a new reciver now I have ground tested it a few times but seems not to have any range only about 75 yards and it looses connection. From camera and transmitter. Any ideas of what could help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my Q shot out of the sky . I was flying in the neighborhood. At my work. And had some one take a shot at my Q and the struck motor . Rebuilt it even with a new reciver now I have ground tested it a few times but seems not to have any range only about 75 yards and it looses connection. From camera and transmitter. Any ideas of what could help.
I'm guessing you may not have gotten the antenna connected properly to the rf board when you replaced it or the antenna is damaged.
As far as video, the signal comes directly from the camera to the ST10. When the Q was shot down was the camera damaged?

The reciver is a full assembly when shipped to me. From yuneec. With Antennas installed and shrink wrapped. I have taken it apart twice and checked location of them I'm not sure any ideas on what may cause interference and cause signal lose GPS is sheilded . Thank for any ideas you can drop. It all helps

The reciver is a full assembly when shipped to me. From yuneec. With Antennas installed and shrink wrapped. I have taken it apart twice and checked location of them I'm not sure any ideas on what may cause interference and cause signal lose GPS is sheilded . Thank for any ideas you can drop. It all helps
Interesting. Where did you place the antennas when you installed the board? Do you have any pictures?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33