Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Q500 im looking to part out. The main control board is out and i dont feel like replacing it. Mainly drones are fun but im still a car guy at heart shipping on most items will be the USPS $8 flat rate box except the bigger items. The drone was used maybe 10 times.

1. CGO3 4k action with lipo powered steady grip and Yuneek hard carrying case. $250 + shipping

2. Standard steady grip with GoPro gimble (Ive never used it i dont own a go pro. $40 + shipping

3. Yuneec power 3 5400mah battery ( my charger always read 6300 after charging) 6 flights always storage charged to 3.85v per cell. $40 + shipping

4. GiFi Power 7500 mah battery with 4 flights on it. Also always stored at 3.85v per cell $50 + shipping

5. Stock charger never used $15 + shipping

6. ST-10+ radio. Works great awsome unit with i had another use for it in like new condition $120 + shipping

7. Non working q500. Im not 100% sure what happened to it. Worked great for the 10 flights i had on it. The switch fell apart when i switched it off the last time. I figured no big deal ill just jump it and use taking the battery in and out as a switch. Jumped the switch tested out fine on the bench took it outside to fly the led flashed weird when i powered up the props and it shut down. The speed controls all work just the main board has that i let the white smoke out smell. Not sure what the motors and speed controls are worth but will ship this part complete with the factory box. $80 + shipping (im guessing will be about $20 )

8. Reaiacc hard case with handle and wheels. The item is brand new i just unpacked it and placed everything in there on what happened to be my last flight. $50 + shipping (might take me a day to find a good box to ship it in.)

Questions please feel free to ask. Ill try and get some photos up later

I'm interested-
1. CGO3 4k action with lipo powered steady grip and Yuneek hard carrying case. $250 + shipping

I have a Q500 im looking to part out. The main control board is out and i dont feel like replacing it. Mainly drones are fun but im still a car guy at heart shipping on most items will be the USPS $8 flat rate box except the bigger items. The drone was used maybe 10 times.

2. Standard steady grip with GoPro gimble (Ive never used it i dont own a go pro. $40 + shipping

3. Yuneec power 3 5400mah battery ( my charger always read 6300 after charging) 6 flights always storage charged to 3.85v per cell. $40 + shipping

4. GiFi Power 7500 mah battery with 4 flights on it. Also always stored at 3.85v per cell $50 + shipping

5. Stock charger never used $15 + shipping

6. ST-10+ radio. Works great awsome unit with i had another use for it in like new condition $120 + shipping

7. Non working q500. Im not 100% sure what happened to it. Worked great for the 10 flights i had on it. The switch fell apart when i switched it off the last time. I figured no big deal ill just jump it and use taking the battery in and out as a switch. Jumped the switch tested out fine on the bench took it outside to fly the led flashed weird when i powered up the props and it shut down. The speed controls all work just the main board has that i let the white smoke out smell. Not sure what the motors and speed controls are worth but will ship this part complete with the factory box. $80 + shipping (im guessing will be about $20 )

8. Reaiacc hard case with handle and wheels. The item is brand new i just unpacked it and placed everything in there on what happened to be my last flight. $50 + shipping (might take me a day to find a good box to ship it in.)

Questions please feel free to ask. Ill try and get some photos up later
have you sold this item? Im very interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430