Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 4K part search help

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a wire connection to the 2.4 GHZ receiver for my Q500 4k. I've looked all over the internet but can't find it. Attached is a picture of the part I'm looking for. It's the small 3 ended wire in the picture placed in front of the receiver wire.YUN00106.jpg Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks!

Can anybody help me explain why when iTake of my Typhoon q500 loses control and gets crazy in the air? Yesterday iCrashed against a housepole. I was flying in an open field but could not control it since iTook of and it went all crazy until finally crashed into pieces.

Can anybody help me explain why when iTake of my Typhoon q500 loses control and gets crazy in the air? Yesterday iCrashed against a housepole. I was flying in an open field but could not control it since iTook of and it went all crazy until finally crashed into pieces.
Just a heads up.... your "Hijacking" anothers request for help. That's a no-no. :)
Always start your own thread for help and we're happy to see what we can do for you too.
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop