Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

q500 battery charger problem

Reaction score
I tried charging my p3 today and the red light flashed as usual and tried balancing with the green flash. The problem is it never stopped doing that sequence. I tried a different battery and the same thing. Another the same so I tried a different charger and the same. How could this happen when I know all 3 batteries are good.

tha is normal balancing light flashes not once or twice ,charger repeat sequence untill perfectly balanced the voltage then charge the battery with blinking red

tha is normal balancing light flashes not once or twice ,charger repeat sequence untill perfectly balanced the voltage then charge the battery with blinking red
That's what I thought also but it's 2 red flashes and one green etc. continuously which is different than ever before. It never seems to balance.

I am checking the remedy.
Peter,
What is the"p3" you mentioned?
I
Peter,
What is the"p3" you mentioned?
I'm sorry, the power 3 for the q. I never had to take so long to get the balancing take so long and not start the solid green. The batteries are all good so I did something wrong or I will wait longer. I found where someone said it takes an hour at times but I never experienced that. hm. once again.

I am checking the remedy.
I also just realized after just taking a straight up lift there was enough power and voltage was over 11. xxx. and immediately went down so I am going to empty one until the warning comes on and try later. Make any sense?

I tried a 3rd battery charger and all is well.. The other 2 are not. Kav sent me 4 chargers and said they didn't and that yuneec did which was bs because the return address was theirs. I guess because I went there 3 times they needed to unload them. Just to make sure I tried the previous 2 and still bad. I guess some of those were faulty. weird but it didn't cost anything. Hope you made it through the storms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval