Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 battery chargers

Reaction score
I looking to get a dual fast charger for my lipo batteries for my q500 4k . What charger do you guys think is the best one, ( I am new to drones) , and has the capability to change/discharge/balance 5400 ma and up. Also do any also change the battery from the st10??? I am planning to get bigger and better drones in the future after I get a lot of hours under my belt, and get my 107.
Thanks in advance, you guys are a wealth of knowledge.

P.S. are there any good clubs/groups in the northern New Jersey area that I could join. I live just outside of N.Y.C.

Morning Merlin, Lipo batteries are not recommended for fast charging, I would recommend that you get a little knowledge under your belt about them.

Lipo batteries are different from all other batteries out there, they can be fire hazards if not treated/charged or discharged properly.
Take your time, I know you're in a hurry to get out and fly,
I started on much smaller drones just to learn how to fly, and I've experienced an expensive "FlyAway" and never to see it again flight, believe me when I say take your time and learn what's going on with these birds.

I've found that a lot of my questions can be answered simply by either "Googling" the question or searching video's on youtube.

This video from youtube will help you,

And this video from youtube will help you with your charger question. and help you select the one that will do the most for you.

And to add, when searching and watching youtube video's, anytime I've watched a video where the author is using a cell phone in one hand and the topic of dissuasion in the other it's a good idea to take a seasickness pill first,,,,,,
Or bring up another better produced video that the producer has taken the time to set up a tripod, because I've found that the information to be more accurate.

Also the best video's don't feature the producer, just the topic.

But most importantly, take your time.

On your second request, google RC clubs in your area, most fly planes & helicopers but some are turning drone slowly.

My local club is all planes & helicopters but they welcome anybody that's into RC flying, plus you'll want to join AMA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis