Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 Camera Mount

Reaction score
I dismounted the camera from my Q500 to install on the hand held set up and noticed that the plastic tab that holds the camera in place cracked and fell off.
Has anyone experienced this issue and if so, is there an easy fix or will it need to be replaced?
I've tried to super glue the tab back in place but the glue does not stick to this plastic.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!!
Dave

I dismounted the camera from my Q500 to install on the hand held set up and noticed that the plastic tab that holds the camera in place cracked and fell off.
Has anyone experienced this issue and if so, is there an easy fix or will it need to be replaced?
I've tried to super glue the tab back in place but the glue does not stick to this plastic.

Thanks!!
Dave
Are you talking about the mount on the aircraft or the camera?

I believe it is on the aircraft. It has some serrated teeth on it and is supposed to be like spring loaded.
I believe you are talking about the latch for the camera mount on the aircraft. In that case you'll need to replace the whole mount, which is around $25.

I believe you are talking about the latch for the camera mount on the aircraft. In that case you'll need to replace the whole mount, which is around $25.
Thank you. Would I purchase that directly from Yuneec? It should not have broke and am wondering if they would replace it?

Thank you. Would I purchase that directly from Yuneec? It should not have broke and am wondering if they would replace it?
If it's still under warranty. Then again they might want you to send the whole kit back to them for repair and that might take awhile.
You can try the sponsors of this forum for that mount, they should have it.

Thanks!!
Dave
If you have a local Tap plastics store in your area they can match the correct type of adhesive to your plastic. Tap Plastics is always a good resource for any fabricating requirement you have pending. I've used them to provide adhesives I couldn't buy in a retailer like home depot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss