Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 drift

Reaction score
Just wondering how to correct a straff drift?.. My bird has recently started to drift left (as opposed to hovering).. Accelerometer?..

Accelerator calibration is the easiest thing you can do. But I agree with AH-1G, it's probably the compass.
Another idea is to check the stick calibration in the HW monitor on the ST10.

br HE

Just wondering how to correct a straff drift?.. My bird has recently started to drift left (as opposed to hovering).. Accelerometer?..
First place to check is Hardware Monitor. Check the sticks to see if they return to zero each time the sticks are returned to center. If the right stick does not then it will cause drift. The stick will just need cleaned. It's a 5 minute fix. Also watch the graphs to make certain the sticks are not sluggish or jerky and go to 100% in all 4 directions.

Ok Steve, I checked it all out, and did a calibration (via a youtube tutorial).. My right stick (J4) is sitting at 10-12... So do i need to physically clean and air-hose it?...

Ok Steve, I checked it all out, and did a calibration (via a youtube tutorial).. My right stick (J4) is sitting at 10-12... So do i need to physically clean and air-hose it?...
Follow this video starting at minute 2:20. It's not in English but it's easy to follow. It may take several times to get it clean but it does work well. After it's clean you may need to re-calibrate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss