Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 G GoPro MK58 to ST16 Pro Controller

Reaction score
the craft Binds just fine as far as the drone and the controller camera sees it I can select it and bind it password goes through and everything then when you go to go to the main screen it wants me to select CG02 ,is there a way to add this via bin update? The drone and gimbal function just no pic.I put the typhoon cam app on a separate tablet which works,and also tried running it via the st16's tablet, that was a no go. Im also looking for the simulater file as well as a Q file if anyone knows. Cant get through to yuneec.

the craft Binds just fine as far as the drone and the controller camera sees it I can select it and bind it password goes through and everything then when you go to go to the main screen it wants me to select CG02 ,is there a way to add this via bin update? The drone and gimbal function just no pic.I put the typhoon cam app on a separate tablet which works,and also tried running it via the st16's tablet, that was a no go. Im also looking for the simulater file as well as a Q file if anyone knows. Cant get through to yuneec.

well I took it up for the first time and I believe the st16 i thinks that my q500 G is actually an H cuz it flies like a hexacopter missing two blades really like a bucking bronco. would I be able to go up to a cgo3 if I cant solve my no video and bucking issues. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda