Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500/Q500+/Q500 4K/Q500 G

Reaction score
Support | Yuneec – Electric Aviation

• -Go Home Improved: Incase of loss of signal, Typhoon will return to home and remain in a hover until the signal is regained. Typhoon will land if the voltage is below 10.7 volts for a consecutive 3 seconds if the signal is not acquired.
  • -Improved GPS performance
  • -Improved Typhoon performance in wind
  • -Increased Angle Mode speed to 17mph
  • -Increased Follow Me and Watch Me speed to 22mph
  • -Improved landing characteristics
  • -Wizard connectivity
(Date: 10/26/2015)

Upgraded to V1.07 last night and Q500+ flying great. One thing that I got caught out with - must delete all files off the SD card before ST10+ will record telemetry data.

I suggest you update the machine but it is not mandatory.
Have done updates but when I tried doing the cg02+ The lights turned purple went out and that was it, never come back on? Seems to be working OK. Camara does go a bit gitery after start up sometimes.

Have done updates but when I tried doing the cg02+ The lights turned purple went out and that was it, never come back on? Seems to be working OK. Camara does go a bit gitery after start up sometimes.
Got a question..can i charge my batteries the night before i fly or the same day to get longer flights

Got a question..can i charge my batteries the night before i fly or the same day to get longer flights
I really don't think that is going to make a difference...I've had charged batteries for a week, have flown and don't believe the flight time was any less...the voltage is what the voltage is

Thats what i wanted to hear..this way you dont have to worry about hurry up and charging batteries before you go and fly..its all done

I really don't think that is going to make a difference...I've had charged batteries for a week, have flown and don't believe the flight time was any less...the voltage is what the voltage is
What do i wanna keep the voltage on..im used to flying xiro xplorer im nee to q500t

If you are using the factory charger it won't go any higher than 12.6V...do you have an after market charger?...if so you can charge the batteries at 5.4amps and get the job done a lot quicker
When flying the q500t the voltage on the ST10 whats the normal voltage and the dangerous voltage..can you please help..im looking sll over to find a chart with the voltage meter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop