Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 Will Not Take Off

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum, hope someone can help! The first time out of the box I followed all the basic steps and the Q500 took off first try in smart mode. Since then I have tried five times, and although it links up, camera works, I have 14 satellites indicated, when I push up the left stick, the drone just sits there, no increase in rotor speed. I do everything exactly as the printed and online manuals indicate, in the proper order. The light on the drone is solid green with a white/red flash every few seconds, but according to the manual that indicates follow me/show me mode, which shouldn't interfere with takeoff. Any ideas?

Put it in Angle mode and push up on the left stick.

Also check the controller profile settings to be sure they haven't somehow changed. Not sure what the other control profiles are, as I haven't used them. I use Mode 2 I think, where Left is Up and Down and Rotate, Right is Forward/Back and Strafe side-to-side. I think one of the other modes reverses the sticks, and another inverts the Left stick so Down is Up and Up is Down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop