Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question about latest 520 firmware

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Since Yuneec recently released a new firmware upgrade for the 520 There has been very little posted referencing system and performance improvements. I’m curious to learn from actual users what has been changed that might compel me to reconsider buying a 520.

Has the E-90 image been distortion corrected? Will the 520 now fly a curved intercept for waypoints? Does the 520 now incorporate the POI and orbit functions of the 480? Is the telemetry more user friendly? Have more user options been added for alteration of performance parameters? What other changes have transpired to expand system functionality?

they working on ROI which pixhawk version of poi. have not test telemetry yet for ease of use. battery issues has been for me rectified I can get 17 to 23 min with e90. I have yet to purchase ugcs to test out the curve intercept for waypoints,

Thanks. Just finished reading the v1.3 March update thread. Nothing in it that would encourage making a purchase. Just the opposite. What’s bothersome is the system “improvements” don’t instill any confidence that future products will perform to expectations unless you have very, very low expectations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval