Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Question on Hardware Monitor for the ST10

Reaction score
When you move the sticks in each direction are you supposed to see about 100% movement in each direction? What can I do If I get less. than 100%.. Thanks

When you move the sticks in each direction are you supposed to see about 100% movement in each direction? What can I do If I get less. than 100%.. Thanks
Have you done a stick calibration? If not give that a try.
But.........what does the movement look like on the graph? Is it smooth and responsive or does it jump around and look sluggish?

I do not know how to do a stick calibration. Does that involve the "secret Menu"? The movement is smooth.

Yes. There are a few videos around but this is the only one I could find quickly. Make sure the camera tilt slider and turtle\rabbit sliders are in the mid position when doing the calibration.

I have a ST10 Q500.Do your instructions apply to this transmitter also?

Reactions: JRremotePilot
My bad. I'm watching too many threads and getting lost. It's an old-people thing. Try this video. Again, make sure the camera and rabbit sliders are mid position before you start the second part of this procedure. If you forget to do that you can just repeat the whole process.

My bad. I'm watching too many threads and getting lost. It's an old-people thing. Try this video. Again, make sure the camera and rabbit sliders are mid position before you start the second part of this procedure. If you forget to do that you can just repeat the whole process.

Having a problem getting J2 and J4 to turn green. Got the J1 and J3 ok. Following the video. Is there a exact order for moving the sticks?

Having a problem getting J2 and J4 to turn green. Got the J1 and J3 ok. Following the video. Is there a exact order for moving the sticks?
No, it shouldn't matter. I think it's time to clean the potentiometer on that stick. It may have oxidation on the copper which is interfering with the resistance reading.
Have you ever used electrical contact cleaner?

No. The controller is only a month old. I noticed that it suddenly went back to the main screen on its own. When I again entered the calibration mode all the red squares had turned green??

Did you press finish when you were done? It may time out if you stay on that screen for too long.

If you want to redo the calibration you must back out to the main screen and start over again. Then they should all show red.

Did you press finish when you were done? It may time out if you stay on that screen for too long.
No because I still had 2 red. J2 and J4. However when I just went back into the calibration mode to check all the squares were red again. I guess I screwed up and must reset all the squares back to red again. I started over but still cannot seem to get J2 and J4 to turn green no mater what I do. The rest of the calibration was good.

So what I did with 2 red squares showing red, J2 and J4 I hit next and then I pressed the go back arrow and all the squares were green??
I finished the rest of the calibration ok. Can I feel confident that I did it correctly? I check the hardware monitor and all looks ok there.

No because I still had 2 red. J2 and J4. However when I just went back into the calibration mode to check all the squares were red again. I guess I screwed up and must reset all the squares back to red again. I started over but still cannot seem to get J2 and J4 to turn green no mater what I do. The rest of the calibration was good.
When you press next after doing the first screen you should get another screen that will be all red. You need to move all sticks, switches and sliders until they show green. Then press finish.

Now, checking the monitor J1 goes 84 up and down. J2 goes 80 up and down J3 goes 99 down and 93 up, J4 goes 91 Right and 90 left. Seems like I have to put some pressure on the stick to get the higher numbers to appear. IS that normal?

Not really normal. They should go to nearly 100%. Are you looking at them in Hardware Monitor?

You may have to do the calibration a few times to make sure you are doing it right. If it still doesn't work correctly then it will be time to clean the sticks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430