Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick question about gopro

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a quadcopter and am currently looking at the Typhoon g and the phantom 3 standard. I like everything I've read and watched on the typhoon more than the p3s, but I have a question. I own the original gopro hero hd, I know the specs say this will work for gopro3+, but has anyone tried the original to see if it would work and send the camera feed to the controller?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s.

Are you referring to the original Hero 1? If so I don't think it will work. The GB203 gimbal is compatible with GoPro Hero 3, Hero 3+ and the Hero 4.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have a Hero 1080, I think its the second version of the GoPro and its too big to fit in the gimbal holder for the camera. The Hero 3s are smaller in dimensions...

I'm in the market for a quadcopter and am currently looking at the Typhoon g and the phantom 3 standard. I like everything I've read and watched on the typhoon more than the p3s, but I have a question. I own the original gopro hero hd, I know the specs say this will work for gopro3+, but has anyone tried the original to see if it would work and send the camera feed to the controller?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval