Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Quick test video ..

I see some "shakiness" especially in the beginning. That could be caused by props which are out of balance or a loose gimbal damper. The resolution and color look very good.

Reactions: paulyoung666
Little bit of a rough landing . The pan shots don’t seem smooth but I bet it’s not an H so you can not pan the camera instead of panning the whole aircraft .

I did (and still) filming the same places on my property to get a feel for different shots .

Little bit of a rough landing . The pan shots don’t seem smooth but I bet it’s not an H so you can not pan the camera instead of panning the whole aircraft .
I did (and still) filming the same places on my property to get a feel for different shots .
That is a Q500 4K. The pan doesn't appear smooth because it's simply too fast. It's really difficult to get a smooth pan.

Cheers all , the landing wasnt mine , it was me mate lol , to be honest I'm not unhappy as we only paid ~ £400 each for them , factory refurbished with a 6 month guarantee [emoji1303]

Reactions: Steve Carr
I think you did well in your first (?) flight.
That was my mate flying , the landings the hard part as we know , ground effect makes it interesting , so far the best way one found is to kill the props at about 6-8" from the ground , seems to work a treat [emoji1303]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1