Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rate Curves

Reaction score
I noticed when I adjusted
my aileron and elevator
Settings to make for
Smoother movent
It only reads out to
58 to 59 % at full
Stick movement.
Any thoughts on this
gang ?
Thanks Keith Kuhn

Last edited:
What position is your Rate Slider in? That value can change depending on being at. Turtle or Rabbit or somewhere between.

Were you setting up a broken curve like in Ty Pilot’s video or changing the rate and expos on the default settings.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
What position is your Rate Slider in? That value can change depending on being at. Turtle or Rabbit or somewhere between.

Were you setting up a broken curve like in Ty Pilot’s video or changing the rate and expos on the default settings.

I was setting up broken curve.
When I was setting it up
I don't remember where
The turt /rabb slider
Was thanks
I will play more tomorrow with it.
Keith Kuhn

Yes from ty pilot.
Exactly

You can’t change it, but it affects the output of the sticks when they are at full deflection. With the rate slider at full turtle the max output for Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, and Ch4 is 60% of their max output at full rabbit.

That is why you need the rate slider at full rabbit in windy conditions. It allows the maximum power to the motors to maneuver against the wind. Conversely you want it in turtle if you are in confined areas operating in IPS mode ( for those with the RealSense module).

Another instance you need to watch for is if the TH is not descending properly. Be sure the rate slider is full rabbit to send max descent signal to the aircraft.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
You can’t change it, but it affects the output of the sticks when they are at full deflection. With the rate slider at full turtle the max output for Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, and Ch4 is 60% of their max output at full rabbit.

That is why you need the rate slider at full rabbit in windy conditions. It allows the maximum power to the motors to maneuver against the wind. Conversely you want it in turtle if you are in confined areas operating in IPS mode ( for those with the RealSense module).

Another instance you need to watch for is if the TH is not descending properly. Be sure the rate slider is full rabbit to send max descent signal to the aircraft.

Thanks for all that info.
I will keep all you
Said in mind.
The only thing I noticed
When I send the H outward it tends to
Want to fly off to
The right instead of
Flying straight out.
Keiith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads