Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Real Sense

Reaction score
One of the great aspects with the introduction of new Yuneec stuff @CES was the somewhat hidden announcement of completely new Real Sense firmware.

I have been nosing around, but did anybody already found out what completely new means and where to download?

:)

Hopefully the RS hardware is identical and the module can be updated to the new firmware. The other components firmware would have to be able to 'talk' to that new RS firmware and their firmware be updated too.

The H+ will have a 64 bit operating system. The updated RealSense firmware may not be compatible with the H.

I just got my THPlus. I also just updated the firmware via ST16 controller OTA.

Orig firmware:
AutoP 1.20
Camera 23_C.1.08
RealSense 102
Sys 1.0.08_20180507
App 1.0.08_20180507

After the update completed this is what i got and I'm concerned at the RealSense entry?
AutoP 1.5.00
Camera 23_C.1.102_20181122
RealSense N/A
Sys 1.1.02_20181122
App 1.1.02_20181122

Any thoughts as to why the RS firmware ver now shows N/A?

I see NOTHING on the US Yuneec website for firmware for the RealSense module.

FWIW I've never performed an update OTA - always download to micro SD card.

Reactions: weajr
Normally OTA works fine (on my H 480, in Europe anyway).

Maybe there was some glitch and did the new RS firmware not match checksum so it did not install. You could try again (or look for firmware on the accessoire SD-card that came with your drone but of course you could also ring the seller/dealer/Yuneec).

There is no firmware for H PLUS at all on official Yuneec websites, or at least I can't find any.

I am yet to use real sense, but....
what would be the objective of any update??
Does it need improving??

Normally OTA works fine (on my H 480, in Europe anyway).

Maybe there was some glitch and did the new RS firmware not match checksum so it did not install. You could try again (or look for firmware on the accessoire SD-card that came with your drone but of course you could also ring the seller/dealer/Yuneec).

There is no firmware for H PLUS at all on official Yuneec websites, or at least I can't find any.

Typhoon H STD, assuming it means standard only on the website

However the ST16 Update pulls all the firmware down for the OTA.

Still dosnt explain why my realsense went from v 1`02 to N/A

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeedentclinic