Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RealSense Robotic tests

R

Rayray

Both these videos feature the same location, an open area surrounded by giant oaks, and both show the ability of a RealSense Typhoon H to autonomously pilot the drone with NO human help.

This first video is today, no leaves on the trees. A ST16 is used, set in Watch Me Mode. No music. Notice toward the last part the drone appears to get stuck, but works its way clear.

The second video is this past summer, trees full with leaf. This made using a Wizard, still with Watch Me Mode. Older members will remember this. W/ music...

Reactions: notrude and Guest22
That did really well considering some of the small branches and at times, facing towards the sun.

Rayray,

The first video is really cool in how it navigated through the trees and how well it handled. Loooove the music. Who is that from?

The second video is truly an "Shock and Awe" kind of moment!! I expierienced that this past weekend with navigating around the branches!!

I am so happy that Intel teamed up with Yuneec to invent the RealSense module!! This puts Yuneec in it's own class of drones.

I wonder if Yuneec has an agreement with Intel for exclusive rights to the RealSense module.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt