Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reconnecting camera

Reaction score
The st.16 with the cgo3t on the h will not reconnect . The camera itself beeps and centers perfectly but no pic on screen. I haven't used the h since last fall but I checked everything and it Flys fine without the camera.
any suggestions that you have already given before on here. set up says complete so duh?

Had it and gone. Started everything from scratch and nothing connects
and this is the last day to fix something that I have done before.
This isn't hard as I watch the st.16 video. things just won't bind.
last nite the craft connected and fine then when the camera connected the craft would not connect. Changed password word but the 123etc. didn't work. I know this is easy but another brain fog.
In other words nothing shows up on the left of the screen. it has to be something easy. It flew fine and put the camera on and it worked just not together. [emoji3063]

Last edited:

Everything is easy on that video. I created yet another new model and and the flashing blue light just goes back and forth between blue and orange. This is a new one and I know it must be something easy. So obviously I missed it.

Let me get cleaned up from working in the yard and I’ll get with you and try to walk you through it Peter.

Got it again and we will see. no hurry.
I saw the camera on screen and all on
seems well and I think it will. I am happy you have have that video. Right to the point!

It flies, it fillms and what would have taken 5 minutes 2 years ago took %÷[emoji1][emoji11][emoji1][emoji11]. Thanks doomeister and why isn't that video easier to find.

I made it about 3 months ago and it is a bit redundant as there are other ones out there. It was more of an experiment for me to see how well using my iPhone for video would work.

IT WORKS! THANKS
The others take 3 minutes to get to the point and pausing etc.
Wtfd and you with many others on this cool forum could have saved me months earlier if best buy would have told me anything except, anything else? I think they should know about these forums. Mandatory

Last edited:
Glad to hear you got it going. You are a trouper Peter. You never give up.

well I bought a typhoon because it looked cool. yuneec? q500?
Over a period of time videos and mitch at yuneec was great. The forums? Can't remember how I heard. Fpv town for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis