Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Red light and beeping sounds

Reaction score
Hello, today i was trying to fly but the light go only red and the drone makes a beep sound . Is there any way i can fix this? I have a yuneec q500 and i cannot fly anymore ...

Attachments

• IMG-20220914-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20220914-WA0015.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 18
I'm a little bit surprised that all ESC's should be defect. Maybe there is something with power supply or whatever...
I would try to perform a new ESC assignment. If this will not help, you have to open the drone and check all wiring. Check also if the main board looks good or if there are traces of heat on it. Same for battery connector, both battery and drone.

br HE

Hello, today i was trying to fly but the light go only red and the drone makes a beep sound . Is there any way i can fix this? I have a yuneec q500 and i cannot fly anymore ...
The screenshot of the GUI you posted has two main interpretations:
1.) A Motor assignment was initiated but was not correctly completed.
OR
2.) Motor/ESC #1 (at least) is bad. Due to the way the test works, motors after the FIRST failure will all show failed. Even if they are OK. There is no way to tell from the image if additional motors are actually bad.

The first step of troubleshooting would probably be just to repeat the Motor/ESC assignment process.

If proper motor/esc assignment does not clear the issue, please describe anything that occurred between the last time the drone worked correctly and the first time it failed. Long storage, crash/hard landing, getting wet or anything else you can think of.

Reactions: JgCw and h-elsner
thanks for all the answers!
im his RL friend and im gonna help him solve this problem.
im gonna try it when i have the drone

Last edited:
Reactions: WTFDproject
ok guys i have the drone in my hands
when i started the drone up it made a ringtone till i connected it to the laptop with the yuneec GUI.

in the GUI it gave like the picture

When i start enable testing
And i click on the green 1 all 3 turn but not the One that should turn. After 2 Presses it stops and i need to turn on and off the drone again.

After i try to ESC assignment when turning moter 1 that after a couple of Turns it Gives me a error, and i need to turn the drone off and back in again.

"Edit" he told me last time he flew the drone he almost hit something and while trying to react het landed it a bit hard from like 2 meters no crash but a hard landing.
not sure if this helps

after a few more tests "connecting the drone to the GUI and Enable testing pushing the 1 green moter like in the picture"
sometimes when i power on the drone the 2 back "landing lights" are red, and the front is white.
The moter that turns green in the GUI moter 1 that connected landing light does not always turn on, when it does 2 little blue light on the ESC light up and it tryes to power the moter in the test but quits fast.
When the white light is not on only a 1 little blue light on the ESC all 3 moters will spin when pushing the green moter 1 except moter 1 wont move not even try.

Attachments

• 0A164E36-1AB7-4A7C-B35C-D86E0E950144.jpeg
    0A164E36-1AB7-4A7C-B35C-D86E0E950144.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430