Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Red Lite flashing all the Time and no gps or ready

Reaction score
Hello, all was working well till I got memory message and decide to set back factory boot. I got all working but the Gopro3+. Sure I need a software but not sure where or what one?
I have the red lite flashing all the time accept when the yuneec thyphoon is first
turned on, green light but goes right out and flashes red. Nothing works that I've tried. wonder if part damaged inside? Any ideas guys would be appreciated. I have other drones and bigger and different flying controllers but new to the Yuneec and love the one I have when working right.
Help Please
Respectfully
edk/hiflyer1

Delete the current model and then create a new model. Select the type and give it a name. Then go through the binding process. Remember to tip the Q500 forward 2 times to get it into bind mode. You will also have to select the camera type.

Delete the current model and then create a new model. Select the type and give it a name. Then go through the binding process. Remember to tip the Q500 forward 2 times to get it into bind mode. You will also have to select the camera type.
Hello Steve. Don't know how to delete the current models. have 3 up on menu. I did get the controller to accept the new one but the gps and ready still won't show. U hit the on for GPS and goes on but off when you go back to the menu and the red lite still flashes, camera won't recognize?
Any more suggestions. willing to try them. thanks much.
Best of Easter to you and all your little friends.
edk

To delete a model just hold your finger on that model and a menu will pop up to edit or delete.
To bind the aircraft make certain you are following the steps in this video:

Thanks Much Steve for the videos and I've done all that. Sun is back out so looked over the out fit and decided I'll take the cover off and see. Something is loose for upside down. light wants to stay on green??? keep you posted.
tnx/edk

Thanks Much Steve for the videos and I've done all that. Sun is back out so looked over the out fit and decided I'll take the cover off and see. Something is loose for upside down. light wants to stay on green??? keep you posted.
tnx/edk
Hmmm.....yup, time to take a peak inside. It helps if you have a 1.5 mm and a 2.0 mm long shaft hex drive.

Yeah Steve, bn in electronics for very long time and still tinker! hi hi I have all apart. like I found little hole in chip on main hvy voltage line. I'll check it closer but battery may be out too on top under copper shield? I'll check it. Keep you posted. Thanks My Friend.
edk

Yeah Steve, bn in electronics for very long time and still tinker! hi hi I have all apart. like I found little hole in chip on main hvy voltage line. I'll check it closer but battery may be out too on top under copper shield? I'll check it. Keep you posted. Thanks My Friend.
edk
Tell me again what the battery voltage is. It should be 12.6 volts if it's fully charged. You can use the battery for testing power and functions if the battery is at least 11.0 volts. If you found burnt wires inside the shell then maybe you can post a picture of what you are seeing.

Steve, Carolina Drone has the parts but spendy. Better to look around. Every thing else seems to be Ok as far as I can tell with ohm meter. Batteries both had about 12.40/45 when I received the craft. All other batteries were bad and wouldn't hold a charge! I purchased all new. Keep you posted and will hopefully help some one else my friend.
Ltr/EdK/N0EK
Hello Steve. Don't know how to delete the current models. have 3 up on menu. I did get the controller to accept the new one but the gps and ready still won't show. U hit the on for GPS and goes on but off when you go back to the menu and the red lite still flashes, camera won't recognize?
Any more suggestions. willing to try them. thanks much.
Best of Easter to you and all your little friends.
edk

Reactions: hiflyer1
GM Steve. received mail thru eBay from the site you sent me about the main board. EBay doesn't allow emails or phone numbers to be sent so don't know how to send pay pal? I sent, noeked in one message and another message with yoo hoo and hopefully the guy in WI can figure it out? hi hi Would you have his email address from prior order? that I could get. It's a great supportive site for parts. Best I've seen. tnx
Hve a great day. little cooler here today.
Ltr
EdK/N0EK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval