Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Reddit?

Reaction score
Why is there not a big yuneec presents on reddit? Because these forums are so bad ***?

I just went and checked out some Yuneec posts on Reddit. What a garbled mess that place is. No rhyme or reason to how posts are ordered. Same thing with most other drone info from what I was seeing.

You will find decent coverage of Yuneec products on Facebook. @Steve Carr should be able to give you good info for those.

I'm not sure what your exactly looking for. I was on all of the Yuneec Facebook pages and they are a great resource but I can't stand FB doling out my information to the highest bidder and FB targeting those that lean left.

No disrespect to those on the forum but it is a little bit sleepy at times on the forums.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I'm not sure what your exactly looking for. I was on all of the Yuneec Facebook pages and they are a great resource but I can't stand FB doling out my information to the highest bidder and FB targeting those that lean left.

No disrespect to those on the forum but it is a little bit sleepy at times on the forums.

That’s why I’m not on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. This forum is as social as it gets for me.

If anyone was to devote the time necessary to participate in all the social media forums there would be no time left to sleep on any given day. From a business perspective the cost to maintain the staff necessary to do it would be exorbitant. Select the ones that provide the most organized information and leave it at that.

If anyone was to devote the time necessary to participate in all the social media forums there would be no time left to sleep on any given day. From a business perspective the cost to maintain the staff necessary to do it would be exorbitant. Select the ones that provide the most organized information and leave it at that.
I agree with what you said but not everyone has the same expectations of what social networking consists of. If I was just looking for organized information then I'd just stick to search engines.

The forum is more than just info. I'm not at all a touchy feely person but I do enjoy harassing others and seeing what others have to offer on opinions and insights. To each their own but it is a melting pot of ideas, opinions, info, comradeship, insights etcetera.

Reactions: robbie2
True. There’s a lot more that keeps this forum fun and interesting than just “droning on”.

I had an absolutely terrible quip about you, “touchy feely”, and sheep but I know it would have been quickly censored[emoji2960]

Reactions: thoneter
True. There’s a lot more that keeps this forum fun and interesting than just “droning on”.

I had an absolutely terrible quip about you, “touchy feely”, and sheep but I know it would have been quickly censored[emoji2960]
Is the sheep wearing lipstick?

Nope I won’t go there.... no, really, I won’t go there!:oops:

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval