Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Refurb Pro Unit from Hyper MicroSystems??

Reaction score
Hey folks,

First post for me as I am about to take the plunge on a refurbished Typhoon H Pro w/RealSense from ebay seller "Hyper MicroSytems" for $649.

They say it is "seller refurbished" and comes in a brown box but includes 2 batteries, the wizard wand, bag, and what I think is all the included accessories from the Pro bundle.

My first question is has any one in the community purchased from these guys, and secondly, does Yuneec honor the 1-year warranty on non-manufacturer refurbished units.

I will call Yuneec tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone here has any details. Hyper Microsystems does have other used Typhoons that they say include a 90-day warranty, but they don't mention in the 90-days in refurd'd listing which makes me wonder.

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

The only one I see from hypermicrosystems has a single battery. And....Yuneec will not honor any warranty on this unit.
It would be my suggestion to go with the H Pro w/o realsense from dealparade for $649. It does not have the Wizard but it does have 2 batteries and a backpack which you will very much appreciate. And it is covered by a 1 yr factory warranty.

Hey Steve, thanks!

DealParade also has a manufacturer refurb'd RealSense H for $699 that I am about to jump on... seems like the best deal I can find. Of course this also comes with two batteries, bag, wizard wand and most importantly the 1-year Yuneec warranty!!

Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: Steve Carr
I have seen many positive reports regarding the dealparade vendor. Several have confirmed thru Yuneec that the factory warranty is authentic.

Reactions: h1pst3r88
Just closed the deal with DealParade on ebay. The H Pro will be here 10/17... I'll be combing this forum and youtube every day until then.

Thanks, Steve!

Yes I did have one problem!
The hood for the st16 was missing but there service was outstanding and sent the missing item right out !
Rated a 10 in my opinion

Reactions: h1pst3r88
Mine shipped today and Fedex says it should be here this Friday; psyched is an understatement.

Mine shipped today and Fedex says it should be here this Friday; psyched is an understatement.
So have flown one before ?
I if you haven’t do yourself a favor watch you videos as much as you can stand
Dr drone is a good ones but there re tons to check out

I am a total newb!!

I have been watching videos non-stop...(Captain Drone's Typhoon vids are great!) and was watching a bunch of vids before purchase to see if the H was what I wanted (or a Mavic Pro or Mavic Air). I actually went to BestBuy to buy a Spark but saw the display for the Typhoon and was captivated.

The Typhoon Plus was so much more what I was looking for than the Spark (I'm a total geek and Intel RealSense was so cool to me) and the 360 degree gimbal and ST16 controller was so much more compelling than a cell phone hybrid controller... maybe it's just me. I stood in BestBuy for an Hour reading H reviews like looking out from Plato's cave. I left committed to learning as much as I could about the H Pro.

Two days later, after watching H videos and searching for the best prices, I did the DealParade deal on the H Pro.

This forum has been a huge help. I still have questions about the best charger, batteries, and even the basics of flight and maintenance, but it seems I've found the right forum ;-).

Just wanted to let any potential purchases know that the TH Pro from Deal Parade on ebay arrived totally complete and appeared in every way to be completely new.

The deal exceeded my expectations.

*I still can't figure out how to get RealSense to be detected, but I think that's a me problem.

As I recall real sense work smart mode

Joined Jul 24, 2017Messages 1,772Likes 617LocationDavidson, NC USA
Aug 20, 2018

If you've enabled the RealSense in the ST16 then you've done what you can.

To Enable the RealSense Module if installed tap “System Settings”, tap “Other
Settings”, check the box next to “RealSense Installed”.

Its only active in 2 Smart modes: Watch Me and Follow Me. If you're adventurous its required for IPS mode

I copied this for ya

Be sure to read through the entire user generated manual for the H found in the stickies at the top of this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
premadsoftwaresolutions