Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Refurbished yuneecs.

Reaction score
Does yuneec have a refurbished division selling them? I have had 3 refurbished parrot bebop2 birds and all have been as good as the new ones maybe better. I have tried to collect as many extra batteries and way too many connectors, adapters and God knows what. I also have some stuff that might come in handy later on. Kav sent me some extra partial components for q chargers probably to get rid of them. Maybe in 20 years when pawn stars 2 comes on they will be collectable as ashtrays now that smoking is slowly dying. Windsor imho makes terrific refurbished drones. Any chance?

Does yuneec have a refurbished division selling them? I have had 3 refurbished parrot bebop2 birds and all have been as good as the new ones maybe better. I have tried to collect as many extra batteries and way too many connectors, adapters and God knows what. I also have some stuff that might come in handy later on. Kav sent me some extra partial components for q chargers probably to get rid of them. Maybe in 20 years when pawn stars 2 comes on they will be collectable as ashtrays now that smoking is slowly dying. Windsor imho makes terrific refurbished drones. Any chance?
Peter, did you go to Yuneec's website and have a look to find out? That is what you should be doing vs just asking here don't you think? I know they did at one point but you should check there as that is your starting point as we are not part of Yuneec.

Refurbished units can be found at some private repair facilities. Check with Carolina Dronz. They often have some pre-owned Yuneecsm and also DJI Inspires

Reactions: thoneter
I got a "refurbished" TH 480 from ebay, "shirts4u2010". When I found that it had a toilet bowl problem, the vendor promptly replaced the flight controller and everything is good now. I can recommend that vendor.

Last edited:
Looks good but who knows. That's seems like a decent price. Warranty ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop