Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Refurbished

Reaction score
I am a bit confused on what that means exactly. I have 6 bebop 2 drones because I like them alot and the $158 refurbished ones by windsor look identical to the original ones. I have inspected these inside out and I find absolutely no differences at all.
I contacted the seller specifically asking if there were any plans for possibly doing something similar with maybe the q500. The response was not in the immediate future. hm, maybe a chance? dunno but I suspect that they must have some kind of deal with parrot to get left over parts for an obsolete drone. Kav sent me a few leftover h chargers and q500 screws that I never asked for so I guess they unloaded them on me because I had been there recently before they closed down. I guess I am trying to revive the q500 or an alternative other than dji. I have experienced the snobbery that seems to go with these dji folks. The few I have met have a "what's yuneec"? attitude.

Refurbished just means that it has been restored to a usable condition using original parts. For quite awhile you could find factory refurbished with the Yuneec one year warranty, but that has been absent for over a year now. There are some businesses out there offering refurbished with a 90 day warranty via the seller that refurbished them. Most of the time it means they bought a large lot of merchandise at auction and have matched up working parts to have a complete system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix