Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Registration ID Number

Reaction score
If you guys don't mind, could you share some ideas about where on the Q500 4K you put the FAA registration number? I.E., both sides or underneath or on top? Did you use a self sticking label like the Brother P-touch or did you buy individual numbers/letters? Spray paint on with a stencil maybe? Thanks in advance for the advice!

If you guys don't mind, could you share some ideas about where on the Q500 4K you put the FAA registration number? I.E., both sides or underneath or on top? Did you use a self sticking label like the Brother P-touch or did you buy individual numbers/letters? Spray paint on with a stencil maybe? Thanks in advance for the advice!
You can do it any way that you wish. Even a sticky label written with a pen. I use a label maker and put everything on the bottom including my phone number.

Reactions: redbird007
hey guys- I was wondering. I have ordered a Breeze from the US in Walmart to UK. I live in UK with a HTC ONE M8 made in UK. Will it work here? It is dualband with 5ghz! Plz could you tell me

You can do it any way that you wish. Even a sticky label written with a pen. I use a label maker and put everything on the bottom including my phone number.
Could you help me with this! What I stated above!

I presume the Breeze would work in the UK even though it's purchased in the US.

What about if phone is HTC ONE M8
If you would revisit some of the other threads you asked the same question in you might find the answer.
Try here: Breeze wifi #20.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech