Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Remastered Rotary International Wheel

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was never happy with my original edit of the source footage and I removed that video from my YouTube account just a couple of days after I uploaded it. Now that I have a 4K capable computer I decided to revisit that footage and render a new edit in 4K. This is the result.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Big Difference! Its great to see the Typhoons' footage at its best resolution. Nice job.
Well, it's only been this last week that I've had the ability to see 4K footage from my H. Up until now I've tended to shoot my hobby footage at 1080, only shooting in 4K for commercial operations...and not every time even for that, rendering out at 1080. The footage that the above video was produced from just happened to be shot at 4K since it was a commercial job for the local Rotary Club. I don't know if you saw the original video I produced in 1080, but if you did you would have certainly seen that it wasn't too good showing some stuttering. The commercial job was to take a photo set of the wheel and the video was just incidental shot as an afterthought using up my spare battery to storage. Indeed, I didn't even bother to properly set the camera up. However, the client saw that edit and bought it for £30.00 over and above the agreed price for the photo set. He was obviously happy with it...but I wasn't.

The client is unaware that I've done a remaster and I haven't decided yet whether I will tell him and make the above video available to him. Since the above is an entirely new render at a different resolution, and since the original brief was just to take photographs I believe he has no stake in it at all. I'm minded not to make him aware or it's existence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval