Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

repair cost?

Reaction score
I crashed my Breeze. Bottom is broken as are the landing legs. Camera seems intact but who knows? Has anyone sent in their Breeze for repair with similar damage and what did it cost? I'm trying to decide if it's worth fixing but the RA process doesn't quote a repair price. Thanks.

Sending the Breeze in for repair is probably more expensive than replacing it with another Breeze or a newer more capable drone.

You should be able to check the camera function without launching the Breeze. Power it up and connect to the phone and open Breeze Cam. Go into the flight modes and choose Controller and connect it. You should now see the image from the camera. Use the d-pad on the left to see if the camera tilts up and down. If that works take a couple of pictures and 15 seconds of video. Download them in the Breeze Cam gallery to see if the capture is working. If the camera is functioning properly you can then try finding parts to fix the bottom cover and the legs. Make sure the body of the Breeze is not broken where the legs attach.

Upload a couple photos of the damage using the Attach files button to allow us to have a better idea on how to help you repair it.

Yep, I spent a day thinking about it and decided to order a Zino 2 from China. We'll see how that goes. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to make an offer on the four batteries and the charger, let me know. Thanks.

Zino 2 is a good choice, however, I sent mine in for repair and was sent a new Breeze free of charge and two additional batteries....

Yuneec has always been excellent in standing by their products, it may take a long while to repair your drone, but they usually fix it at a very reasonable fee. Ask for an estimate before proceeding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio