Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

repairing videos that are unreadable, made with CGO3

Reaction score
if i turn off drone while video is still recording or crash or something video is not readable, how do people fix it, is it possible at all?

Restart the drone if possible and start a short video. Does not have to be long. Close it down like normal and this will close off the unreadable video at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCate
Restart the drone if possible and start a short video. Does not have to be long. Close it down like normal and this will close of the unreadable video at the same time.
Hopefully. It can be a bit hit and miss, especially after a crash, SD cards are quite robust though, just if your unlucky, which is usually "sods law"

Reactions: dabar_solta
My roof has so much moss on, it would of cushioned the blow. but that is a clean roof! Looks like the copper strip is doing its job?

Reactions: Russell Smith
Getting back on topic you can also use this program. Some video's are so corrupt they need extra help. I have had a 50\50 chance on recovering corrupt videos with this program. Although it is not needed for this instance it might come in handy down the road. It works with all digital video.

Reactions: dabar_solta
Tried many recovery file softwares never had a successful repair yet, don't know if it was done specific found the video to be pixalated and jumpy, so far have always remembered with the Typhoon, video off when it's back to my location.

Tried many recovery file softwares never had a successful repair yet, don't know if it was done specific found the video to be pixalated and jumpy, so far have always remembered with the Typhoon, video off when it's back to my location.

Ya like I said you have a 50\50 chance of recovery. There is one better program but you need to pay for it. I have had a 70\30 chance with it. I recovered 4 hours of video for a videographer in Denmark who could not thank me enough. ;)

Reactions: AussieCate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval