Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Replacement blades

Chances are, they'll work just fine.
You just won't know until you get them and try them.
Careful when you first install them and make sure the threads don't cross strip.
If you find that they're out of balance, try a small piece of black tape on the underside or a couple of drops of CA glue to balance the blade.
But I bet they work just fine...
Let us know how it works out and good luck,
Jafo

Ok guys here is my replacement rotors I just received today they look good

d8933c71b40a001b9c94e49355ebb854.jpg
f7edb9f72dcf31bf53b5850beb43b9f7.jpg
c66c07faff2b63de37ab97aa512916a6.jpg

I'm sure they'll work fine...
One thing I noticed this weekend....
I lost my balance and stepped on two blades and I didn't feel good about using them again.
I grabbed two white blades from my Q+ and installed them along with the two black blades from my Q4k.
Right away I noticed an issue. Not really a problem but an issue.
As the Q was flying, it would fly straight and level but was "porpoising" up and down on it's axis (center point).
I knew right away what was up...
Blade pitch is different....
Sure enough after I landed and compared blade pitch, the black blades have about a half a point more pitch than the white blades.
I have more black blades on the way to solve that issue.
:)

as not used the white blades as the ones that come with my drone were black hence why I decided to buy aftermarket black one in case their was a slight difference but not had a chance to fly yet due to weather here in glasgow Scotland but think they will be fine I will put them on to test next time am out and will post back the results

I being a tightarse purchased a replacement set of blades from China. What a mistake that was. These worked fine for a few flights which of course made me feel good about my cost cutting compared with buying from my local supplier.
Then one day, flying over a marina filming at about 100 mtrs, i saw bits of black plastic tear of my Q500 and then watched it fall ungraciously from the sky. Thankfully landing in a tree and missing many of the picnicer's below. Damage was minimal besides the destruction of my camera.
So save a few dollars on cheap replacement blades and spend a few hundred to replace a camera. If this had missed the soft tree from that height i would not have had anything left of the Q500 i'm sure. She's now running Carbon Fibre blades and have been no issues.

Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan