Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Replacing the right control panel on the st 16

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a trick on unpluging the wire connector plugs, I gave it a go but dont want to apply to much pressure until I know if thats whats needed one side wiggles a bit ? This is my first attempt at a repair why I'm cautious

Is there a trick on unpluging the wire connector plugs, I gave it a go but dont want to apply to much pressure until I know if thats whats needed one side wiggles a bit ? This is my first attempt at a repair why I'm cautious
Are these the plugs you refer too?

Are these the plugs you refer too?

Sucess I watched that video althou it was in sweedish I got the drift, I replased the whole switch panel ? I just get anal when I'm unsure I gave up years ago when just diving in, and breaking more things then had to be fixed.

Sucess I watched that video althou it was in sweedish I got the drift, I replased the whole switch panel ? I just get anal when I'm unsure I gave up years ago when just diving in, and breaking more things then had to be fixed.
What happens when you dis-connect the battery from the controller, tryin to charge the battery but its a red instead of white battery screen with a yellow exclamation mark ? should I disconnect it, or let it go its been this way for less than 2 mins ?

What I cant figure out is how the st16 battery went from a full charge before disconnect to 8% (hence the red battery display on the screen in charging mode), it just doesnt make any sence ? Heres what I got the battery display in chargeing went from red (with the yellow exclamation mark) to orange, or yellow, then the normal white ?

Last edited:
What I cant figure out is how the st16 battery went from a full charge before disconnect to 8% (hence the red battery display on the screen in charging mode), it just doesnt make any sence ? Heres what I got the battery display in chargeing went from red (with the yellow exclamation mark) to orange, or yellow, then the normal white ?
You can keep it fully charged it's a Lithium ion battery, you'll have to keep an eye on it to make sure it's not discharging dramatically, it maybe because something happened when you reassembled the controller?

You can keep it fully charged it's a Lithium ion battery, you'll have to keep an eye on it to make sure it's not discharging dramatically, it maybe because something happened when you reassembled the controller?
Thanx, I thought that was really odd, Does the 16, and 16s use the same battery as I will buy each a spare ?

Thanx, I thought that was really odd, Does the 16, and 16s use the same battery as I will buy each a spare ?
No different ones, the ST 16s is more expensive and slots in, not plug in

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11