Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Restricted functionality flying with the wand.

Reaction score
One time - I think it was the second time we tried it - my friend and I managed to get the H flying perfectly on the wand. Angle mode is fine. In smart mode we had both 'Watch Me' and 'Follow Me' working, then in 'Point-to-Fly' Nick was improvising flying an orbit, whilst I had full control of the camera. Just one time.
The problem is repeating it. We only got 'Watch Me' to work when we followed another post up and booted the H up with the ST16 off, which we certainly didn't do first time round. A lot of the time the camera doesn't point at the wand, and we can never get 'Point-to-Fly' to work. There have been no crashes inbetweentimes, and
we've just successfully recalibrated the compass. I suspect it's a 'Settings' issue, or some switch in the wrong position, rather than a fault. Can anyone assist please ?

Have you watched these videos? I think the ST16 must be connected first to use it to control the camera.

Many thanks for this Steve - we've now sorted the problem. I think the issue was that having achieved the desired result once, we rushed when it came to doing it a second time, and didn't follow precisely the same sequence on subsequent flights, then when it started to go wrong, we started guessing. The lesson has to be that if things aren't going exactly to plan, take a step back, and if necessary, find something that helps on Youtube. I think Yuneek's videos are better than their instruction manual, even if the guy does talk a bit quick for my liking. Anyway, sincere thanks once again. Photo from last night of two guys savouring the moment attached herewith. Onward, upward, and into the hover ! CD.

Attachments

• YUN00040.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis