Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Resuming a mission after battery swap

Reaction score
I am having some issues with my H520 during survey missions.
1- Having it resume the survey after a battery swap. I am surveying an area about 50 acres large which is going to take 3 batteries.
When I land and swap the battery I don't receive the continue mission option. I am only able to "Start mission" this just removes the old data I had and starts over.
2- On the progress window, several camera icons pop up in the beginning while flying the mission. After a little while they stop appearing, and it is just a red line showing the progress of the mission. Has anyone else experienced this??

Hi Jvander42 welcome to the forum and happy new year.

It's a good practice to use the search function before asking questions. This way we avoid repeating the same question many times and have all the information as neat as possible for people who want to ask the same question again.

I only had to search for "H520 resume", the first result is your question, the second is the answer.

If you still have doubts, follow that thread and together we will find the solution :D

Hi Jvander42 welcome to the forum and happy new year.

It's a good practice to use the search function before asking questions. This way we avoid repeating the same question many times and have all the information as neat as possible for people who want to ask the same question again.

I only had to search for "H520 resume", the first result is your question, the second is the answer.

If you still have doubts, follow that thread and together we will find the solution :D
Thanks so much for the input. Sorry for the duplicate post, I'm brand new to the forum world! Appreciate it!

@Oscar Cymru posted h520 manual some time ago giving detailed step by step procedure of how to swap batteries while flying multiple battery missions. Pls. see page 90.

Reactions: Jvander42
Have either of you had any experience with the second issue I mentioned? I have been scouring the internet and this forum for a similar issue, but haven't had any luck yet.

Have either of you had any experience with the second issue I mentioned? I have been scouring the internet and this forum for a similar issue, but haven't had any luck yet.
Not really, at least I cannot recall this happening to me.

How about pictures from that part of your mission you could not see camera icons on st16s? Were they written on sd card?

BTW - could you give us your feedback after applying either of the advices on how to swap batteries?

Regards,
Pawel

Well, it seems as though I fixed it the camera issues. I ended up going a bit scorched earth on the ST16 and factory reset it. I then did a hard reset on the E90 camera itself (Two little buttons underneath it) and now all seems to be well with it.
It was the strangest thing. The mission continued on after the camera decided not to take anymore photos. Oh well, I'm happy that it works now!

Reactions: chascoadmin
Well, it seems as though I fixed it the camera issues. I ended up going a bit scorched earth on the ST16 and factory reset it. I then did a hard reset on the E90 camera itself (Two little buttons underneath it) and now all seems to be well with it.
It was the strangest thing. The mission continued on after the camera decided not to take anymore photos. Oh well, I'm happy that it works now!
Great report, happy to hear it! I may try that myself after I finish troubleshooting another issue I am having with DataPilot. What firmware and DataPilot version are you running?

Better lucky than good, right!?

I'm not sure off hand what version of firmware and DataPilot I am running off hand. I'll check tonight when I get home and post it here for you.

Reactions: chascoadmin
So sorry for the long delay. This week became incredibly busy. I'm running the following version
Remote - System 1.0.9
DataPilot 1.5.12.25

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace