Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Return my Mantis Q

Reaction score
My Mantis Q was not behaving properly so I received a return auth from Yuneec, and sent my drone off to the address in Chino CA as instructed on 11/16/19, where it arrived 3 days later. I know this through my shippers tracking #, not because of any email or service order acknowledgment from Yuneec that they had received it, nor have I gotten any notification from them to date. My concern has veered toward panic for when I called the phone # provided with the RA, it was some guy's cell # who has no connection with Yuneec, while inquiries made to the service dept have continually referred me to this forum! I'm not sure how this forum is going to locate my drone, but at this point I just want it found and returned to me. Any help would be appreciated.
Frustrated and angry,
Ed S

• Wow
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Considering we are not part of Yuneec,Ltd and are owners just like you we don’t know the status of your Mantis Q.

Feel free to post a copy of your RA (block out the RA number) so the address of the repair facility is known as well as the telephone number given to you.

At least one other person has had dealings with the repair facility in Chino and can probably verify the phone number and address.

I would suggest using the Yuneec website and scheduling a support call for your earliest convenience. Give them the RA number and be firm about getting the status of your aircraft and when you can expect to receive yours in a repaired state or a replacement.

Reactions: James (Randy) Smith
The only way to get in touch with YuneecUSA in California is to make a phone appointment on their web site or send a email to [email protected]. the email way takes them longer to reply back to you then the phone appointment.

I feel your concern Augustine! I sent mine in to be fixed under warranty October 2019 and just got it back a week ago. I did schedule a call back because it was in California. The rep said he is going to contact the tech support and call me back...which he did the next day. He said they are going to push it through and get it out in a couple days. Sounds like they just forgot about it or were just really lazy with doing the repairs. Good luck and keep us updated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts