Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RHK RaconHeli Airframe Build

Reaction score
gonna cut right to the chase, thinking of doing the airframe conversion to the RKH from a stock q500 4k broken airframe.

Has anybody here done one?

Is the RKH as strong as the stock airframe?

Are the included instructions good?

I watched the video's from Carolina Drones, they jumb ahead on steps but still seem to be in order.

Or if someone has a stock 4k airframe in nice condition that would also be nice, mine was broken and poorly repaired by the previous owner.

I did a ground test of the electrics and all seem s to be ok, camera is fully working.

gonna cut right to the chase, thinking of doing the airframe conversion to the RKH from a stock q500 4k broken airframe.

I watched the video's from Carolina Drones, they jumb ahead on steps but still seem to be in order.

Or if someone has a stock 4k airframe in nice condition that would also be nice, mine was broken and poorly repaired by the previous owner.

I did a ground test of the electrics and all seem s to be ok, camera is fully working.
Try Facebook market page.thats where I got my last air frame.

But I also have a RKH frame sitting in my closet for a project later.

You may find this hard to believe or understand,,,,,
I don't do Facebook,

I've got one in a cart on the RHK site but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, I keep check'n Ebay, there's a painted one on there but it's got a cracked frame, and he only painted the upper half, kinda looks unfinished that way.

I still have time for the project, not a lot of demand for these now, same group of Q500's been on ebay for a month now.

There's a body on there for $129 but it's missing all the Yuneec & Typhoon logo's, look's naked,,,,,,,

Yeah, I'm a bit picky but I can wait, I haven't been a member here long enough yet to post in the Classified's, that's the next place I'll try.

Just tried a shout out here, maybe someone will offer one up, never know till you try,,,,

But thanks for the reply Russell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11