Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Rick the 'Rat' with a Breeze 4k

Reaction score
Title says it pretty much, got my Breeze 4k drone about a week ago and loving it. I will say this that I had to do lots of watching videos on how this particular drone flys and looking up stuff about how to fix, or change things. Twice I had problems and called Yuneec which always put you on hold for at a minimum of 1 hour. They walk you through the trouble your having. The first one was the battery was flashing blue trying to recharge it and that's when I found this forum. I read every post until I found one that worked, simply leave it overnight unplugged and out of the charger, then try it the next day. Never had that problem again! The next problem I had was the controller not connecting to my Android. Tried a few things from this forum, but the suggestions didn't work for me. I called the company and they had me walk through several things that did not works so I was about to send it back to them. Before I did I watched a few more videos of others having problems connecting with thier androids and steps they took to try and connect. One of them finally worked, but not consistantly and took a long time fooling around with it to get it to connect. went back to this forum and read where one had just used a iphone flawlessly to connect.Call it luck but I dropped and shattered my Android that has a service contract on it, (no it was not intentional, lol), so I opted to go into the iphone users. I am a happy camper right now =D

I have and own a couple of cheaper drones that do not perform like this as it is rock steady and does what I need to help out in the volunteer engineering to help get a look at the property we ar going to help out to design or renovate.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda