Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RIP

Good luck man. I trust you source repair parts from someplace other than Yuneec?
Just don’t send send your bird to Yuneec for repair of your drone may vanish for repair for months and months and months and .... well I am still waiting after 5 months so!

The camera is the money shot and it doesn't appear to be badly damaged.
I lost all contact at 200' as soon as I knew what was going on I hit home video coverage stopped I had no the screen the direction it was going but where it was found was a difference of 700' from what was on the screen on the rc the camera was broken up pretty bad inside the plastic frame was broken and the lens is missing I replaced everything but I must have done something wrong because its going crazy but I do have video

Good luck man. I trust you source repair parts from someplace other than Yuneec?
Just don’t send send your bird to Yuneec for repair of your drone may vanish for repair for months and months and months and .... well I am still waiting after 5 months so!
I do all repair myself lol other than flying that's the fun part lol

Reactions: h-elsner
Good man.
If I had given up after my first crash I would have missed the 20 more to follow.

Did you pull the telemetry for that flight?
I did but for some reason it was way off unless it was something other then the battery. I checked the video on the rc and it had stopped and the direction of the drone was off. A young man found it and he said it was still trying to fly that's how it got so busted up. That's what I didn't understand about the video if it had enough power to trying fly why did I lose video ??

When I crashed mine, I bought a "Drone only" H and kept the crash for spare parts.
The parts cannibal came in handy months later when the power MOSFETs on the main board burned out.

Attachments

• FILE0094 crop.JPG
    FILE0094 crop.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Reactions: Mike Irish
Here is a duct tape experiment.
Real aluminum duct tape, not the cloth stuff.

The best repair you could make before you spent lots of money on parts only to discover that it was uneconomic to repair?.
Mike

Reactions: Chevyfreke
The best repair you could make before you spent lots of money on parts only to discover that it was uneconomic to repair[emoji1783].
Mike
I do have a few parts I'm just short the real sense module. But I sent a drone to my son for Christmas he doesn't need the module so hope by the time he sends it I'll be finish with the repairs

Reactions: Mike Irish
Welcome to the Yuneec club, where drones fall from the sky. Only Yuneec can build them this good.

The best repair you could make before you spent lots of money on parts only to discover that it was uneconomic to repair[emoji1783].
Mike
Love the video lol

Welcome to the Yuneec club, where drones fall from the sky. Only Yuneec can build them this good.
Lol yeah but there pretty simple to repair if you like doing those kinds of things

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis