Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RTK Connection Setup

Reaction score
Having issues getting settings set up for GNSS RTK on ST16 controller. Yuneec doesnt have any useful manuals that I have found helpful. Does anyone have an information that may help. Thanks.

what for issues you get? do you have all your settings right?
Hi Tom, thanks im here in Texas and NM and we do not have access through the state to access the CORS Network making RTK option out of the picture....is this a true statement? Unless i go through a private firm like ATLAS which would be costly..... now am trying to figure out what steps I would need to take to go through the PPK. From what I have read I could go through base/rover or aero points . What option or route should I take for PPK using the yuneec? thx

Hello Crosbo, I believe i have created a process that will realize PPK solutions for the Yuneec H520E RTK data collection. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has been successful and maybe we could compare notes before sharing, just in case I might be leading folks astray.

CB

Problèmes de configuration des paramètres pour GNSS RTK sur le contrôleur ST16. Yuneec n'a aucun manuel utile que j'ai trouvé utile. Est-ce que quelqu'un a une information qui pourrait aider. Merci.
Bonjour

avez-vous trouvé vos réponse pour la connextion NTrip

I also need help configuring NTRIP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval