Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

RTL & Take off & Home

Reaction score
Hello,
Just made my first test flight with new H520.
Before had H Plus.
With H Plus I was able to change RTL position in case something went wrong either to controller or take off position.
When I control H520 now I have two icons on the map Home and take off.
What’s the difference? Which point I need to move to set the RTL Position (in case moving switch S4 into RTL)?

Also searching how to stop a mission or restarting it...

I believe Home is the controller location and Take Off is the point of launch. If you select Home, the 520 will return to the controller even if you move while flying.

Its possible to swap the H point to anywhere. Tried several times by switch S4 to RTL and it lands on same spot. Not according to H position. Will keep on testing.

Its possible to swap the H point to anywhere. Tried several times by switch S4 to RTL and it lands on same spot. Not according to H position. Will keep on testing.
Did you walk to a different location before switching to Home? I think home point is the controller. Try moved a 100' away and see if the home point moves with the controller.

Hello,
Just made my first test flight with new H520.
Before had H Plus.
With H Plus I was able to change RTL position in case something went wrong either to controller or take off position.
When I control H520 now I have two icons on the map Home and take off.
What’s the difference? Which point I need to move to set the RTL Position (in case moving switch S4 into RTL)?

Also searching how to stop a mission or restarting it...

@CaptainHooverBee you have to catch good habit and it would be good that you read the manual where it explains you the function for which you are asking and where to configure it. Go to the official website and download the latest version of the manual that you have in several languages.

Read the manual and then go through this thread of basic procedures.

Another good habit is to use the forum search utility and you will also find the answer. You have to understand that there are many of you who start to use the H520 and all of you have doubts, which is normal, but ask again and again the same thing, open 3000 threads to resolve the same doubts, not only dirty the forum, is very annoying.

Cheer up, and if after catching up you still have doubts, ask without hesitation :)

Reactions: DataFlight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval