Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

sad camera...

Reaction score
So to make a long story short I had a very minor crash about a year ago and since then my camera won't stay level during flight, it drifts. Actually a pretty common problem from what I've heard. Anyway, my wife wanted to make things right for me so she ordered a "new" from Yuneec via Amazon a new camera for $229 and it arrived today! I was very excited to see it remain level during the functional check on the ground and then I found it won't stay on! It works for a very short period of time and then the connection drops, the picture freezes, you can't snap pics or start/stop video. The only way to get it back is to cycle the power to the drone. I've contacted Amazon who has to contact Yuneec for a replacement, but has anybody found a gimble and camera for the q500 that works? The quality control on the drone seems good as I've never had a flight problem, but the gimbles/cameras are the worst for reliability.

I feel your pain. The CG03 seems to be incredibly delicate. Mine just totally stopped working entirely for no apparent reason. Back in the glory days when it was actually still working, I had a similar problem as you for a short while. I deduced it down to RF interference. It's a long shot, but you may want to check to make sure you are in an environment without a lot of RF interference. Check if you are getting the red warning message on the top of the ST10 screen that it lost connection. Rebind the CG03. Go outside or to some area where you can be relatively sure that there are no major transmitters on the same frequency and see if the performance improves. It's worth a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin