Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sample of my Typhoon footage

Love it!

My gimbal did the same thing. I thought it was screwed and then I figured it out, at least for mine. Take a close look at your dampeners. I had one that was not seated all the way. Ever since I pushed it in, no problem. It was only out a tiny little bit, you couldn't even really see it, but it was enough.

I hope this is the solution for yours as well.
Murray

Last edited:
Hi All, just a short clip of some of the work I have being doing.

All shot on RAW.

Shame my gimbal has a slight tilt, and yes I have calibrated a million times.

My gimbal also had a tilt and I calibrated many times, but when I took a closer look the rubber grommets were incorrectly attached. 3 of the four were not attached correctly. It was a yazoo to get them corrected about an hour. Needle nose and very tiny screw driver. went out today and happiness.

Reactions: TheGryme
Oh, make sure you take the gimbal off the aircraft to work on it.

Really nice

Wish to do footage like that , im really good with PS but video program , humm just starting..

Hi All, just a short clip of some of the work I have being doing.

All shot on RAW.

Shame my gimbal has a slight tilt, and yes I have calibrated a million times.

Hi,
Beautiful footage!!!!!
You probably have already answered this, but I'm going to ask it again; What program are you using to edit and stitch you beautiful Clips together?

Thanks in advance!

Ray (TheGryme)

Hi,
Beautiful footage!!!!!
You probably have already answered this, but I'm going to ask it again; What program are you using to edit and stitch you beautiful Clips together?

Thanks in advance!

Ray (TheGryme)
It is a system made by a company called Snell Advanced Media or SAM. I is called a Quantel Rio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval