Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sandisk A2 Cards

32G and 64G are supported well with my test, the latest version is 809.

Last edited:
I’ve got a 64g Sandisc Extreme Pro A2.....I ordered an A1 (pictured in ad) but they sent an A2. They sent me an A1 and told me to keep the A2, so I stuck it in my Mavic Air. I know for a fact it doesn’t work in 784 as that’s how I discovered it was an A2. Once I finally do the firmware upgrade i’ll test it....to add support to @LinsonW. Unless, by then, nobody cares as its well proven....in that case I’ll still test it and post my results to give me a sense of relevance.

Reactions: Jal7884
I’ve got a 64g Sandisc Extreme Pro A2.....I ordered an A1 (pictured in ad) but they sent an A2. They sent me an A1 and told me to keep the A2, so I stuck it in my Mavic Air. I know for a fact it doesn’t work in 784 as that’s how I discovered it was an A2. Once I finally do the firmware upgrade i’ll test it....to add support to @LinsonW. Unless, by then, nobody cares as its well proven....in that case I’ll still test it and post my results to give me a sense of relevance.

Please help check it since Yuneec states it's supported in the build 809 version for scan disc A2.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Thanks ! Notation added to the C23 Compatible SD Cards thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my