Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Scandinavia nearly clean of Yuneec Typhoon H?

What you think?

• Yuneec Pilots Home Location Map

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Is Scandinavia antiseptic(chronic)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi Pilots!
On Saturday I stumbled over the thread "Yuneec Pilots Home Location" map! A really outstanding idea! Anyway - I was shocked! I am situated in the far North of Sweden and...I am obviously nearly alone here in Sweden! Just 2 more H users in Sweden. One near the capital of Sweden, Stockholm (I believe its "Photo" and one more in the "far" South! I can't believe this! Ok, Finland zero, Danmark zero and in Norway 2! Is this because the almost rest of Yuneec drones pilots (privat as well as professional) are fearing the new laws obviously coming in Europe or are you just lazy? Wrong! We should really get together. Fight those regulations, inform the authorities, the public! That should go better if we better know each other and know where we sit!
Ok, take me wrong! NP. But...there are many around the globe, not only Yuneec pilots, but DJI and others which are doing things for all! Check in this case YouTube channels like "NeverMindYourOwn" or "Jeff Sibelius"!
What you think?
Best, Arclat
BTW: I really think that this forum is important! It's a great help for everybody. I feel good...here! Lets continue to work together! (even I am a member since just a short time :-(

Hi Pilots!
On Saturday I stumbled over the thread "Yuneec Pilots Home Location" map! A really outstanding idea! Anyway - I was shocked! I am situated in the far North of Sweden and...I am obviously nearly alone here in Sweden! Just 2 more H users in Sweden. One near the capital of Sweden, Stockholm (I believe its "Photo" and one more in the "far" South! I can't believe this! Ok, Finland zero, Danmark zero and in Norway 2! Is this because the almost rest of Yuneec drones pilots (privat as well as professional) are fearing the new laws obviously coming in Europe or are you just lazy? Wrong! :-(
I am sure there are many more Yuneec pilots in Sweden than you see on the map. This is a project that was started by a member here and many people missed it. Thanks for bringing this up and reminding everyone.

Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Hi Pilots!
On Saturday I stumbled over the thread "Yuneec Pilots Home Location" map! A really outstanding idea! Anyway - I was shocked! I am situated in the far North of Sweden and...I am obviously nearly alone here in Sweden! Just 2 more H users in Sweden. One near the capital of Sweden, Stockholm (I believe its "Photo" and one more in the "far" South! I can't believe this! Ok, Finland zero, Danmark zero and in Norway 2! Is this because the almost rest of Yuneec drones pilots (privat as well as professional) are fearing the new laws obviously coming in Europe or are you just lazy? Wrong! We should really get together. Fight those regulations, inform the authorities, the public! That should go better if we better know each other and know where we sit!
Ok, take me wrong! NP. But...there are many around the globe, not only Yuneec pilots, but DJI and others which are doing things for all! Check in this case YouTube channels like "NeverMindYourOwn" or "Jeff Sibelius"!
What you think?
Best, Arclat
BTW: I really think that this forum is important! It's a great help for everybody. I feel good...here! Lets continue to work together! (even I am a member since just a short time :-(
Hi, yes I am "photo" and live in Stockholm and use my H for business purpose. So far it works perfect and the H is great! Mail me if you like [email protected]
I need a back-up drone-pilot in or near Stockholm Welcome I am here: www.photo2be.com

Hi Steve!
Sure! But where do they hide? Especially in Sweden it's more than important to show up and start to discuss. In Finland I was flying hundreds of hours as professional. Ascending Technologies Falcon 8. Industrial inspection etc. We never had any problems with authorities or public. There where no rules at all in 2013 or later. So - we created our own rules. Safety first. We flu within the Rovaniemi AP controlzone. With permit! Just because we introduced our work and equipment personally to ATC and called before we planned flights there. We did know about air force and rescue helicopter traffic and they did know where we took off, flu and up to which altitude. No problems at all because we worked together. That worked also with other airport if necessary. Understanding from both sides is necessary. And we should hardly follow the rules. Additional to those which are created by authorities and/or governments or soon...the EASA! We, for example, where never hiding. If somebody asked what the **** we are doing, we explained. Made basically friends with sceptics. Nowadays, sometimes, you feel hated like a nazi whatever. Why? We work. We try to make an outcome. Sometimes save lives. Lets explain that! What we all need to learn is about aviation regulations (controlzone, restricted aerias etc), weather conditions and so on. Everybody is, at the moment, self responsible for that. Until it comes that far that licences are required to even touch which ever drone! Not good! A registration and insurance is mandatory as I believe. No more no less. Like in Finland. Its a difficult time...
I talked too much! Sorry! But sometimes...

Thanks Photo!
Followed you last weeks! Interesting job you do here in Sweden! Also how you do it!
Lets get in contact. Write you soon!
Cya

...<snip>...! Is this because the almost rest of Yuneec drones pilots (privat as well as professional) are fearing the new laws obviously coming in Europe or are you just lazy? Wrong! We should really get together. Fight those regulations, inform the authorities, the public! That should go better if we better know each other and know where we sit!...<snip>...
In the U.K. there is currently a consultation going on about new laws. I've seen the proposals and, in my opinion, I see nothing to get too worried about if what is being proposed becomes law.

Essentially, what is being consulted on is the proposal to make registration law (similar to the USA scheme that is now on hold) The proposed cost of registration will be £5. Also, they are proposing to make insurance compulsory for hobby fliers (commercial operators are already compelled to have insurance).

There are other things being proposed too, but the above are the main elements. From what I've seen there are no proposals to lower the height limit or distance limit but if people carry on doing stupid things...well...

Hi FlushVision!
You are in the UK and I don't know about the proposals there!
But - be happy ☺! 5 £ is a gift! In Sweden we pay for the professional licence 5000 SEK (incl. 1500 SEK yearly, kind of tax), equals 520 € or 450 £ today! Which is not available for investments anymore! Changes coming are more regarding privat use of drones (as I understood no registration, no insurance anymore). Commercial you have to have a permit and an insurance! Its everywhere different in EU!
What's planned here in case of height and distance, FPV...120 m, 500 m, spotter...no idea! I have my own thoughts about that matter.
"but if people carry on doing stupid things...well..." I fully agree! That's the/a problem...

Oops...forgot the insurance! 1800 SEK. Normal insurance!
I contacted a Swedish insurance and they offer an additional insurance for loss of equipment! That's new! Waiting for the offer...

Hi FlushVision!
You are in the UK and I don't know about the proposals there!
But - be happy ☺! 5 £ is a gift! In Sweden we pay for the professional licence 5000 SEK (incl. 1500 SEK yearly, kind of tax), equals 520 € or 450 £ today! Which is not available for investments anymore! Changes coming are more regarding privat use of drones (as I understood no registration, no insurance anymore). Commercial you have to have a permit and an insurance! Its everywhere different in EU!
What's planned here in case of height and distance, FPV...120 m, 500 m, spotter...no idea! I have my own thoughts about that matter.
"but if people carry on doing stupid things...well..." I fully agree! That's the/a problem...
Oh, for our equivalent to a professional licence which is the PfCO it is costly here too. I paid £900.00 for the course to get my Remote Pilot's Certificate and then a further £112.00 to have my Operations Manual approved and be granted the PfCO. So that's over a thousand pounds before you talk about insurance which you have to have for the PfCO to be in effect. So, for a year's worth of commercial insurance add another £410.00. That's a grand total of around £1500 you have to fork out before your first commercial job.

So if you start to include the cost of the aircraft...make that two aircraft if you are gonna be anything like professional, then you are talking in the £4000 ball park. So in the U.K. this commercial operations lark using UAVs ain't cheap.

I must be mental!

Oops...forgot the insurance! 1800 SEK. Normal insurance!
I contacted a Swedish insurance and they offer an additional insurance for loss of equipment! That's new! Waiting for the offer...
any idea what the equivalent £ is to 1800 SEK?

WOW! Sounds like you start an airline! Operations Manual! Outstanding! I know what it means, as ATP. But for UAV operators...Looks like I must be happy now!
I wonder if it's ever will happen that we get same rules, Fed's and regulations across the EU! Ok...sorry...maybe you should see that different. Sadly!
Let's cross fingers...

Viking här! I Göteborg närmare bestämt. Flyger Typhoon H och har även en Sky-Hero. Hade fram tills idag en liten Yuneec Breeze oxå som jag sålde till en kamrat som var helt utan.

Viking här! I Göteborg närmare bestämt. Flyger Typhoon H och har även en Sky-Hero. Hade fram tills idag en liten Yuneec Breeze oxå som jag sålde till en kamrat som var helt utan.
Viking, hard to read for 98% of people here if you write in Swedish... / Best from Swedeb

Reactions: Tuulos
Photo - 4550 SEK/anno! Equipment Insurance included!
15000 SEK for the H if I (?) crash! This make life and flying stressors! Just signed!

Viking, use google translate! And, maybe you are wrong here? Anyway! Feel welcome and go for it....

Sorry, correction of my last sentence: this will make life and flying stressless! Bloody auto correction!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem