Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Scratch Built Custom Yuneec Typhoon H (brand new) with problems ((HELP))

Reaction score
Problem solved...

Attachments

• Follow_Watch_Me_Not_Available[1].jpg
    Follow_Watch_Me_Not_Available[1].jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 93
  • Controler_GPS_is_not_acquired[1].jpg
    Controler_GPS_is_not_acquired[1].jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
To clarify.........was this after you installed a new Flight Controller?
No once we got over to the flight areas we just did a full calibration on the comp/etc... and everything came together.
Flew if for over 4 hrs with muliple batteries. Very Very stable... it has a factory first 2017 ST-16 as well.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello, Typhoon-Flyer, I am also scratch building my second Typhoon H. I have acquired all of the necessary parts and electronic boards. Is there any suggestions you may have before I begin assembly? I have watched several tear down and rebuilds and believe I have a good understanding of where everything goes. Did you update the firmware prior to flight? Calibrations before flight would be a given. FYI, I started out just buying some extra parts in case of a crash. Then got to the point where I had everything necessary to build the H. Thanks. D Cobb

Did you have any luck with this scratch build of yours? I am also in the same boat that you were in there in October... Where I started out buying just Parts. I'm curious to know if you have done anything with the optics did you scratch build another cgo, and did it work on your scratch built typhoon or did it work at all? I have just purchased a bunch of parts beyond singular unit repair that have not been delivered. I think I read somewhere in the forums that this cannot be done because of some factory calibration...?

I finished putting together the h from parts. Calibrated and flew it 3 or 4 times. Got the case and batteries and a slightly used but working cgo3+ then gave to my son as a Christmas gift. He has flown it about 6 times. Almost have enough parts for #3.
As for the camera I have a crashed cgo3 and an extra parts and defective camera. Just waiting on free time to tackle that. If I get to where it needs calibration then I may end up sending it out to have that done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech