Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Screw in retractable leg mechanism

Reaction score
One of the legs on my Typhoon H will not move. I found a helpful video on youtube about how to disassemble the mechanism. The long screw was slightly bent at the end, i tried t straighten it and for a while the legs both retracted. Now its back to its old stuckness, the servo whirls but nothing happens.

I wonder where I can get a new screw from? Its such a small piece, but without it the typhoon looks very odd!

Can anyone help?

Mark

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I would check with @Yuneec Skins for the servo portion of the legs. If the screw is being bent you must be getting some hard landings. Not sure that anyone sells just the pieces of the servo mechanism, but drop John a PM or contact him via his YuneecSkins.com website to see what he can do.

This was just posted a few minutes ago. See his last paragraph. Typhoon H ND Filters

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuneec Skins
One of the legs on my Typhoon H will not move. I found a helpful video on youtube about how to disassemble the mechanism. The long screw was slightly bent at the end, i tried t straighten it and for a while the legs both retracted. Now its back to its old stuckness, the servo whirls but nothing happens.

I wonder where I can get a new screw from? Its such a small piece, but without it the typhoon looks very odd!

Can anyone help?

Mark
Hi, Yes I have the Part you need, email me: [email protected] .....:)

Can anyone help?

Mark
Where are you located? I have a lot of spare parts.
Art

Where are you located? I have a lot of spare parts.
Art
Hi Art,
Like thirdcolt I got one of my landing gear mechanisms screw bent....
As you wrote you have this part, I was wondering what you would charge for a couple of these screws sent to France.
Do you also have the plastic cases of the mechanisms? As mine are slightly deformed.
Greetings from France.
Bruno

YUNTYH109SVC is available at copter.eu but it is very expensive. In 80% of all cases this part is broken: YUNTYH131.

Here is a despription how I did try to renew a bent a threaded rod:

br HE

Attachments

• LG_shaft_repair.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: DoomMeister

Can anyone help?

Mark

I'm trying to figure out exactly which screw it is you need I may have one. Free for you.
Keith Kuhn

I'm trying to figure out exactly which screw it is you need I may have one. Free for you.
Keith Kuhn
He needs the long screw that is driven by the servo motor inside the box where the gear attach to the aircraft. It is the one that @h-elsner explained how to repair in the attachment in his earlier post.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430