Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Scrwed it up completely!!!!

Reaction score
Man, I'm bummed.
I have finally determined (with some of your great help) that the memory chip on my GoPro is junk and that was causing my video trouble.
Well, now I'm waiting for the new chip and I thought I'd play around with the various firmware and software versions of my new toy.
BAD IDEA~!
My ST10+ controller no longer sees my Typhoon G as a choice to begin setting it up.........!
Dang it!!!!!
Any suggestions or better yet, a flowchart or list of what to do in what order to get this back to working.
The stuff I was doing tonight sure reminded me of Unix.........Yuk!
So...........any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
BTW.......be gentle on me.......I'm only home from my Air Force job because of a hip injury......so I get bored easily and "touch stuff".........sometimes with good results, other times.........crapola~!
Thanks again.

Ray

Revert to the old firmware version. There are copies of all versions available. I think this site has them and if not the Yuneec site does.

I agree with the YUK on UNIX!

All you need to do is create a new model, give it a name like Typhoon G, save it, then select the camera you are using. Then do the binding process. If you do a search on Youtube you will find lots of videos about doing both of those.
Look down thru this list of videos made by one of the members on this forum:

Jeff Sibelius

Once you update to the latest firmware, leave it alone.

Reactions: TheGryme
All you need to do is create a new model, give it a name like Typhoon G, save it, then select the camera you are using. Then do the binding process. If you do a search on Youtube you will find lots of videos about doing both of those.
Look down thru this list of videos made by one of the members on this forum:

Jeff Sibelius

Once you update to the latest firmware, leave it alone.
"Leave it alone".......dang it.....why can't I ever do that.......I guess once an Engineer, always an Engineer!

Ifn it ain't broken don't fix it galdangit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech