Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD card help

Reaction score
I just received my q500+ and I want to view the videos from the SD card but how do I connect it to my computer?

Reaction score
Take the card out of the camera and put into a card reader. Plug the card reader into your computer

Reaction score
Take the card out of the camera and put into a card reader. Plug the card reader into your computer
Is there a card reader that comes with the q500+? Or do I need to get my own?

Reaction score
you need to get your own , they're very inexpensive. You can get on for 10 or 12 dollars. If you have a laptop computer it may have a card reader built in.

Reaction score
you need to get your own , they're very inexpensive. You can get on for 10 or 12 dollars. If you have a laptop computer it may have a card reader built in.
Okay, and also there is a another thing called "USB Interference / Programming Gimbal Adapter lead" where does this plug into and is it for updates?

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Okay, and also there is a another thing called "USB Interference / Programming Gimbal Adapter lead" where does this plug into and is it for updates?
Yes, that is for connecting the Q500 to your computer so you can update the firmware and also check the system with the GUI. You can download the GUI from the Yuneec support page.

Reaction score
Yes, that is for connecting the Q500 to your computer so you can update the firmware and also check the system with the GUI. You can download the GUI from the Yuneec support page.
Thanks man!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormcro420