Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SD Card Slot in Controller Problem

Reaction score
I happened to insert my micro SD card in the ST16S and it missed the proper slot opening. It fell into the controller and was rattling around, so I decided to open up the back. It is kind of tricky getting the rubber grips in the small grommet holes, but with some persuasion I got it all back together. I didn't really need to take the whole back all the way off to get the sd card out. All I had to do was loosen it up and let it fall out of the top after I just opened up enough gap. I understand other H flyers are finding out that the SD card opening is quite wide and you have to be careful to insert the card in the slot and not do what I did.

I happened to insert my micro SD card in the ST16S and it missed the proper slot opening. It fell into the controller and was rattling around, so I decided to open up the back. It is kind of tricky getting the rubber grips in the small grommet holes, but with some persuasion I got it all back together. I didn't really need to take the whole back all the way off to get the sd card out. All I had to do was loosen it up and let it fall out of the top after I just opened up enough gap. I understand other H flyers are finding out that the SD card opening is quite wide and you have to be careful to insert the card in the slot and not do what I did.
Well it will make it easier next time.

Exact same thing happened to me a week ago. Only difficulty was finding a small enough hex wrench for that one screw at the top center. Also note that it's possible to put it back together with rotary switches on the bottom not aligned with the opening properly.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430