Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Seagate Drive with DJI Branding

Reaction score
Just FYI, I noticed this drive over at B&H. It looks like DJI is spreading its brand with Seagate Drives. It doesn't look like it's available - The page says "Coming Soon"
Other than the branding, it seems a standard external usb 3.0 drive with a UHS-2 reader built in. $120 seems high for a 2TB.

Seagate 2TB DJI Fly Drive External Hard Drive STGH2000400 B&H

The 2TB DJI Fly Drive External Hard Drive from Seagate is a portable drive created in partnership with DJI, a drone manufacturer. With a 2TB capacity, it's capable of storing over 60 hours of flights so you can easily keep all your favorite footage. Moreover, it features a built-in UHS-II microSD card reader and a USB Type-C cable, so you can offload data whenever you need to via a USB Type-C equipped laptop. For protection, it comes with a protective bumper case that'll keep it safe from bumpy roads, accidental drops, and more. Included with the DJI Fly Drive is a 2-month membership to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, a powerful video editing software.

It's actually a 3 TB drive, with copies of files on the hidden partition sent back to DJI...
after all, it's their drive. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PatR
Just FYI, I noticed this drive over at B&H. It looks like DJI is spreading its brand with Seagate Drives. It doesn't look like it's available - The page says "Coming Soon"
Other than the branding, it seems a standard external usb 3.0 drive with a UHS-2 reader built in. $120 seems high for a 2TB.

Seagate 2TB DJI Fly Drive External Hard Drive STGH2000400 B&H

The 2TB DJI Fly Drive External Hard Drive from Seagate is a portable drive created in partnership with DJI, a drone manufacturer. With a 2TB capacity, it's capable of storing over 60 hours of flights so you can easily keep all your favorite footage. Moreover, it features a built-in UHS-II microSD card reader and a USB Type-C cable, so you can offload data whenever you need to via a USB Type-C equipped laptop. For protection, it comes with a protective bumper case that'll keep it safe from bumpy roads, accidental drops, and more. Included with the DJI Fly Drive is a 2-month membership to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, a powerful video editing software.
$120 for a 2TB drive is high. $120 is roughly equal to £100. I have a Seagate 2TB drive to store my aircraft footage but it isn't branded DJI. If memory serves me correctly I think it cost me around £40 (less than $50). Mind you, it didn't come with a protective bumper case, but I hardly think the case is worth the extra £60

I think I paid between $60.00 and $80.00ea for a couple of 2 tb drives.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my