Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Secret menu ??

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone help ?? I am trying to access the hidden menu to enable me to calibrate the gyro & accelerometer, i have followed the manual instructions & watched the u tube video, no go. All that happens when i tap the compass setting 5 times rapidly, is the screen size expanding & reducing.
Appreciate any help. Thanks

Did you do the latest update?
Seems that in the comments on some of the videos on YouTube some of them can't access it any longer once they did an update and others have found more items added to the secret menu like turning GPS on and OFF.
The manual supplied with the H Plus at the moment is very lacking in a lot of details lol :)
No idea what it could be as it works on mine. Being a hidden menu it's something that Yuneec would rather not have pilots messing with.
I presume that they already did the initial calibrations, gyro and accelerometer at the factory and only want you to be able to re calibrate the compass when it arrives at its new location.

Well I responded on my phone and didn't read the OP fully. So it doesn't work when tapping? I've noticed at times, the touch screen is a little finicky and I have to tap something several times to get it to activate. When I first tried to do get in I did the tapping as I counted because I thought five was the number and did not get it right and it did a similar thing. Now I don't count but just tap real fast and it seems to work every time. It may be a glitch however tough to say. Maybe a call to CS. Good Luck.

Did you do the latest update?
Seems that in the comments on some of the videos on YouTube some of them can't access it any longer once they did an update and others have found more items added to the secret menu like turning GPS on and OFF.
The manual supplied with the H Plus at the moment is very lacking in a lot of details lol :)
No idea what it could be as it works on mine. Being a hidden menu it's something that Yuneec would rather not have pilots messing with.
I presume that they already did the initial calibrations, gyro and accelerometer at the factory and only want you to be able to re calibrate the compass when it arrives at its new location.
Hi rob, thanks for your reply, as you say the owners manual is not much help!! But i have downloaded a more informative manual from this site.
Yes i have installed the most up to date firmware, & was advised to re calibrate the giro/accelerometer/compass after every download.
Only owned the h+ 3 weeks havnt even flown it yet but thanks again for your help

Well I responded on my phone and didn't read the OP fully. So it doesn't work when tapping? I've noticed at times, the touch screen is a little finicky and I have to tap something several times to get it to activate. When I first tried to do get in I did the tapping as I counted because I thought five was the number and did not get it right and it did a similar thing. Now I don't count but just tap real fast and it seems to work every time. It may be a glitch however tough to say. Maybe a call to CS. Good Luck.
Thanks for your advice, much appreciated !! I will try again & see how it goes
Regards. Steve

I have done the latest update to 1.10 and can confirm tapping the calibration menu several times does still work. Which reveals some more added features as mentioned above
Video link below

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Hi peggy, thankyou for taking the time to attach video, this is the exact same steps i sm doing, & no hidden menu shows, all i get is the screen size pulsing whilst tapping screen
Regards. Steve

On another thread I stuck up this morning I explain how to go back firmware for the controller. Try doing this and then update again. Something has corrupted during the update.
For safety sake I wouldn’t fly on your current firmware because that shouldn’t be happening.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I do know that on the ST-16, "rapidly" = all 5 of those taps in about 1.5 seconds. It will not come up if you tap at a slower rate. I do not currently have a ST-16S to confirm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my